Why Remax 200?
Top 10 Reasons
David Welch is the Orlando Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have over 15 years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the Orlando real estate market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and Orlando economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources. Subscribe to my Orlando Real Estate Blog.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at the office (407.629.6330 x399) or on my cell phone (407.924.7670) or send me an e-mail (email@example.com), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- RE/MAX 200 Realty
by David Welch
Orlando Real Estate, David Welch, Real Estate Optimist