WHAT IS THE $10,000 DOWNPAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM?
The Down payment Assistance Program (DPA) provides funding to eligible first time homebuyers to purchase a new or existing home. The money will be used to pay all or a portion of the closing costs and (or) the down payment associated with purchasing a home.
First Time Homebuyers- a person who has not owned a home in the past three years. Exceptions are made for displaced homemakers.
Income cannot exceed program income limits based on household size. Call us to see if you qualify.
Buyers may not have to provide any money towards down payment and closing costs.
Buyers must have a loan commitment for a first mortgage.
Buyers must have acceptable credit.
Single Family homes, some condominiums, townhouses, & modular homes located in the State of Florida. (FHA)
* Maximum Sales Price for New and Existing per FHA guidelines.
* Fee simple ownership, meaning owner has full control over a property.
LOAN CONDITIONS & REPAYMENT
Homebuyers must take a pre-purchase homebuyer class before closing.
30 year deferred, 0% loan.
Buyer must have the legal right to permanently reside in the United States.
* In addition to qualifying for the DPA program the buyer must also qualify for the actual 1st Mortgage Loan to purchase the home. (FHA)
* Please contact us for the forms to be filled-in so that we can pull credit and complete the loan pre-qualification process. We will use the income and employment information that you will provide along with the credit report to analyze what home price range is appropriate for you and we will determine what type of DPA you may be eligible to receive. Once we determine the loan qualification parameters and the DPA eligibility, we can then make a recommendation to proceed with the DPA Homebuyer Education Seminar so that you can obtain the necessary Certificate.
* If you have questions, please email back so that we can help. We handle the DPA process from start to closing.
* If you do not qualify for the $10,000 DPA program or if the program is not the best fit for you then we can make a recommendation for other available loan programs.
If there are credit issues, we can usually find a way to help with that or at least give you an opinion about what would be the best plan for you in order to correct the issues.
407-377-0500, x 207
930 Williston Park Point
Lake Mary, FL 32746